Re: [guppi-list] guppi & gnumeric error

On su , 2002-01-27 at 00:22, E GCP wrote:
> Please help. I have been trying to install Guppi to work with graphs in
> Gnumeric, but to no avail. I got the latest version of Gnumeric running
> fine. It has the graph guru icon, but when I click on it I get this error:
>
> ** WARNING **: 'Nothing matched the requirements.' : while attempting to
> activate a graphing component.
> oaf-run-query "repo_ids.has('IDL:GNOME/Gnumeric/Graph_v1/Manager:1.0')"
> should return a value.

Try installing the binary rpm that is on the guppi site, along with
gnumeric 1.03.

If you have problems, run guppi-gnumeric in a seperate console to see
what error it spits out.

If nothing of this yields any results, the try upgrading to the latest
release gnome-print or gnome-print from cvs.

--
Roy