Re: [guppi-list] Gnumeric and Guppi - Failure

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 09:25:24AM -0700, Matt Thompson wrote:
> When I try to run guppi from gnumeric I get:
>
> ** WARNING **: 'Nothing matched the requirements.' : while attempting to
> activate a graphing component.
> oaf-run-query "repo_ids.has('IDL:GNOME/Gnumeric/Graph_v1/Manager:1.0')"
> should return a value.
>
> And:
> > oaf-run-query "repo_ids.has('IDL:GNOME/Gnumeric/Graph_v1/Manager:1.0')"
> number of results: 0
>
> So, where is the problem?  I've tried every combination of guppi first
> then gnumeric package loading, etc.  Even oaf-slay's do not help.
>
> Please help, I love gnumeric and would really like to get graphing
> support in it.

Sounds like you installed using an rpm.  There are several flaoting
around that are missing rather important files.  Like
GNOME_Guppi_Gnumeric.oaf ...

Please build from source, or patch the spec file to include the
missing bits.  There was mention of this on the guppi list a few
months back.

Good Luck