[guppi-list] using guppi - what is command?

Hi ... I suspect the answer to my query is obvious ... but I have (I believe) successfully installed Guppi (and all the libraries it requires) - I can run demo.c and see the pie chart and bar graphs (and
get the same error message as per list email 4 Feb 2002) - however I
can't seem to find the command to actually start Guppi.  Am I barking
up the wrong tree completely?  Is Guppi just a collection of libraries
for programmers?  I have installed from the Guppi-0.40.3 tarball and
the RedHat Guppi-0.40.3-1.i386.rpm - both with the same results ... no
executable in /usr/local/bin or /usr/bin. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance,
Natasha (a first time guppi user)
natasha velseis com au