Re: [guppi-list] 0.35-5test2 problems

On Wed, 09 May 2001, Jon Trowbridge wrote:
> On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 01:25:11PM -0400, Tim Boring wrote:
> > I downloaded test2 and installed it to the same location as XG1.4 but guppi is
> > still crashing with the same messages if I try doing a new scatter plot or if I
> > try running the demo pie chart.
>
> Does gnumeric work for you?  If not, it means that your gnome-print
> setup is broken.  (You might want to try re-installing gnome-print if
> this is the case.)

Yes, gnumeric works.  Earlier when I ran the configure script, I noticed it
said gnumeric support wasn't configured--and I didn't think anything about it
because I didn't think it would matter.

At any rate, I tried building guppi again...this type with gnumeric support
enabled.  Even with this turned on, I'm still getting the error messages.  As I
said though, gnumeric is working fine...I use it every day (v0.64).

Does this help any?  Let me know if there is any additional info that would be
useful.

Thanks,
Tim