[guppi-list] Guppi 0.35.4 is coming...

I'm getting ready to release Guppi 0.35.4, and I've put up a "test" version
at:

http://primates.ximian.com/~trow/Guppi-0.35.4-test.tar.gz

There have been a number of non-trivial changes to the autoconf/automake
process, and I'm hoping that it will still build properly for everyone.

If you are running GNOME on an unusual set-up (i.e. anything that
isn't x86 Debian or RH (-: ) and you'd be willing to download this tarball,
give it a try, and send me any feedback, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
-JT