[guppi-list] Guppi Web Interface

Hi there,

I need to generate professional looking
charts on a web page I've been working for and I stumbled
on Guppi. I was wondering if there was already a tool or program
that generates GIF or PNG images of the charts suitable for the
web?

If not is possible to write a such a program using the libguppitank
mentioned in the docs?

I would really appreciate it if you could point me in the right
direction on the best way to do this. If this functionality
is not possible right now, I might be to help implement it.
In that case, where to start?

Thanks,

Leyth

--
Leyth Kedidi                -==-   leyth istrat com
Internet Strategies, Inc.   -==-   Voice: 214.393.1000 x203