Re: [guppi-list] Legend on guppitank objects?

On Tue, Jan 09, 2001 at 02:44:22PM -0500, Jon Trowbridge wrote:
> Well, it may not be optimal, but it is how it works.  For now, you
> have to explicitly specify everything.

I'd appreciate some help on a workaround or a pointer to the bit of
code in guppi that needs to be fixed then.  Most of the charts and
graphs I'm creating have an unspecified number of datapoints, and it's
not practical to set the colors by hand.  if I specify no colors,
Guppi automagically picks them.  that already works.  all I want is
for those auto-picked colors to show up in a legend if I specify
labels.

b.g.