Guppi & Python: Together Again

And as long as I'm bombarding you all with breaking Guppi news, I just
thought I'd let you know that I've just applied a rather large patch
from Andrew Chatham that adds auto-generated Python bindings that
parallel the Guile bindings.  (A few hours ago when I said before that
Python bindings were in the pipeline, I wasn't kidding!)

The python-enabled Guppi is in CVS.  Any python gurus out there are
encouraged to give it a try.

There still seem to be a few glitches to be worked out, but this is a
huge step forward.  Many thanks to Andrew!  Let a thousand scripting
languages bloom...

Now who wants to volunteer to do the gnome-basic bindings? :-)

-JT

--
GNU/Linux: Free your mind and your OS will follow.