Re: [guppi-list] guile-gtk/gnome needed to compile guppi?

On Mon, Jan 24, 2000 at 11:46:21AM -0800, Conrad Steenberg wrote:
> What versions of guile-gtk/guile-gnome are needed to compile  guppi? I
> tried the latest from CVS, which doesn't compile here.

I'm using the debian packages from potato, which are labelled as
"CVS 19991112".  You might want to try grabbing the version as of this
date out of CVS.

I just tried building the latest gnome-guile out of CVS, and (besides
a few warnings) it built cleanly on my box (x86/Debian).  If you
e-mail me the details of your failed build, maybe we can figure it
out.

-JT

--
COMINT secret | Jam Echelon! http://www.echelon.wiretapped.net | NSA explosives
assassin terrorist car bomb tactical bin laden waco white house nuclear clinton