[guppi-list] guppi-tank crashes

Hi trow,

I was running the latest gnucash demos, and they coredump
with the following errors:

libguppitank-WARNING **: No pie data specified.

libguppitank-ERROR **: file guppi-object-title.c: line 152 (build): assertion failed: (title_view || subtitle_view)
aborting...
Abort (core dumped)

The first error is clearly some kind of gnucash problem.  However, I found
the second error surprising ... I read the guppi code, ad it looks like
it realy really really wants a title or subtitle .. that can't be right
(seems valid to me to have graphs without titles).

So I comment it out, then get a similar error for line 156, so I comment
that out.  Finally, no more core dump. Which is what I want: bad usage
shouldn't result in core dumps.

--- can I ask you to remove these asserts in the next version?
Or should I send you a diff for these two lines?

Another note:  once i patch the above, I get

libguppiplot-CRITICAL **: file guppi-group-view.c: line 755
(guppi_group_view_layout_horizontal_fill): assertion `v != NULL' failed.

and so on, but no core dump (which is good).  But sould these really
be 'critical'?  plain-old 'warning' is what I might expect ...
But maybe I shouldn't nit-pick ..

--linas