[guppi-list] Guppi Development Snapshot Released

To address the problem of the lag in anon-cvs (as discovered by
Conrad), I've made a snapshot of Guppi's development cvs as of now.

It is at
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/guppi/snapshots/Guppi-2000-08-01.tar.gz

It also has a feature I hacked up and slipped in today: if you hold
down the "?" key on a plot, it will tell you which mouse button does
what.  (The action names are fairly terse and unhelpful now, but this
can easily be fixed.)

Any feedback and tails of build success/failure are appreciated.

Enjoy,
-JT

--
GNU/Linux: Free your mind and your OS will follow.