Re: first piecharts in guppi

On Fri, 28 May 1999, Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:

> A first version runs with guppi 0.6.0 (I am currently compiling
> 0.7.0, but as Havoc already indicated no major changes are
> done and everything will probably work again).

Excellent! Can you send me the diff -u against the most recent Guppi, so I
can see what you have so far?

> Havoc, you are right, we want to see the GnomeCavasArc item
> you have almost finished. That would improve the pie chart which
> is currently using a work-around with 1-degree linear segments.

Check out the 'scratchpad' module from CVS; again, it isn't quite
finished, the 'point' method needs to be completed, and I'm not sure it
works in antialiased mode (which is what we need).

> We'll continue with fixes and improvements (LabelData, ...).
> Havoc, Jon, would you already like to include sources into CVS?
> (Would make it easier for us to follow frequent updates of guppi).

Certainly. Send me patches when you're ready, and I'll fold them in.

Havoc