Re: [guppi-list] Goose library reorganization

> To keep things tidy, I'm thinking about reorganizing the Goose sources
> and splitting the code into different libraries:

Great idea.

> Now I don't know if this has any implications on Win32, but it sounds
> like the easiest thing to do over there is to still just lump
> everything together into one giant library...

On Win32, I already divided the project into separate areas using some features
of the Visual C++ studio environment.

On Win32, I'll still compile everything into one giant library, except that you
typically will have problems when you use it in large programs because of the
broken linker.  Therefor the safest way to use Goose on Win32 is simply to link
directly with the project using it.

I know this is in violation of the LGPL, and hope that we can add a single
paragraph somewhere that says that this is ok as long as the Microsoft linker
is broken.

Greets,

Asger