Re: [gugmasters] User Groups Annual Report

Here's the summary, it's more like barely answers to questions. It is
alright for me if an editor would like to reword it.

> In your summary, try to answer questions like:
>  - What did we do in 2007?
We have re-designed our web page (www.gnome.org.tr) from over. During
this design process other user groups helped for graphics part which was
fine to foster our relations with them.

We started our 'GNOME Sohbetleri' talks at Universities this year. We
have contacted four universities last year, and we had a talk in METU
just about GNOME related discussions. Upcoming talk will be at Cankaya
University.

Last but not the least, we have granted to organize GUADEC. Our proposal
for GUADEC 2008 has been accepted by GNOME Foundation and we're going to
organize GUADEC in Istanbul.

>  - What were the positive outcomes of your activities?
Our new web page has integrated translation management system. This
prevents pending activity reports from the translation coordinator and
give chance to translators to do action when necessary. Moreover our new
website is using Joomla CMS, so it is much more easy to maintain.

Our 'GNOME Sohbetleri' project is slowly gaining pace, and we made
university student clubs aware of activities of GNOME Turkey. It's very
nice to see their willing to contribute project.

It is early to list positive outcomes of the GUADEC 2008.

>  - What do we plan to do in 2008?
We plan to improve translation management system on GNOME Turkey web
page. Spread 'GNOME Sohbetleri' to different cities specially smaller
ones. And of course organize GUADEC 2008.

> Thanks in advance!
Thanks you.