Re: [gugmasters] Welcome!

On Tue, 2006-12-19 at 09:00 +0100, Dave Neary wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Welcome onto the list, Erik, Claudio, Sven, Murray, Josh, Vincent.
>
> I think it'd be a good idea to have introductions - for people joining
> the list, can you send a mail with a short bio - the user
> group/geographical area you're interested in, your position in the group
> (if you have one), and what you hope to get out of the list. If you want
> to put something in, and say what you've done over the last year too,
> then great :)

I'm Murray Cumming. I live in Germany and speak German (more or less).
I'm loosely involved with GNOME Germany, and I'm gradually building a
company here, Openismus, that offers GNOME consulting. The European
GNOME Events Box sits in my cellar when it's not at an event.

I've been involved with GNOME long enough to know how things work, and
to know that most things can be achieved if someone has time to push
them.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com