Re: [Fwd: Re: [guadec-list] GUADEC T-Shirts]

Hi,

Quim Gil wrote:
> Lates version of the back, all in white. I think we are almost there.
>
> Igalia needs to have their new logo (not easy to put in one color at
> all) and I'm looking for a good quality version of
> http://planet.gnome.org/heads/nobody.png . I've contacted jimmac and
> tigert, following Shaun's advice.

Can we hold off on printing until we've confirmed HP and Novell as
sponsors, please? Novell are all but confirmed, but we won't know about
HP until the middle of next week.

It might be a good idea (although I hope it doesn't come to it) to have
a version that doesn't have the HP logo on there.

And, uhm (a bit late, I know; ignore this, except as a general comment)
did we have to give so much space to sponsors logos on the t-shirt?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary