Re: [guadec-list] Re: Final cost for the football equipment

Well, the GUADEC committee can assume the costs of infrastructure for
sure, this includes 2 football balls (to be signed by all players, one
being donated to the Foundation and another one can be a prize for
someone or whatever. This is coherent with other social events that are
being planned like the Jam Session (where we should cover the sound
system, and not the musicians).

Referees, it is true that the cost of having one for a single match is
not the same of the cost of 2 simultaneous games in 2 rounds.

We can talk about 5€ t-shirts. Just put a big GNOME foot in front and
wear it when you go on holidays, our marketing budget can afford that.

The bigger budget for the whole equipment made sense when we were
talking about a GNOME - Rest Of The World match - something that Project
Portland was happy to sponsorize (and that made sense). If it's a pure
game for gnomers only where even people with no big knowledge of
football is taking part in just for the fan... this also makes full
sense, but then the 1000€ budget is senseless.