Re: [guadec-list] WUW schedule

Hi!

Attached is a gnumeric spreadsheet filw with the WUW schedule, as well
as its HTML version.

Here is the schedule. I don't know if you'll see that correctly, but
here we go (cut & paste from gnumeric to evolution):

Saturday 24th

         09:00
Entrance Hall,
 Infodesk and
 Marquee open

         10:00
  Delivering
  technical
presentations

         11:00
  Developing
 Applications
  with mono

         12:00
  Creating a
plugin system
 using Gtype
    Module

         13:00
    Lunch

         14:00

  GUADEC CA
  GUADEC ES
         15:00
 BoF meetings
      by
region/countty...
Introducció a
    GNOME

         16:00
Introducció al
desenvolupament d'aplicacions per a GNOME

         17:00
   GNOME en
   català.
  Traducció
d'aplicacions
  al català

         18:00
Plugin support
   in Mono
 Experiències
sobre l'ús de
   GNOME a
 l'empresa i
l'administració

         19:00
 Recent files
and bookmarks

         20:00
Closing doors

 Sunday 25th

         09:00
Entrance Hall,
 Infodesk and
 Marquee open

         10:00
 Gstreamer on
   embedded
   devices:
 benefits and
  challenges
 (from Core)

         11:00
   Safe C++
 programming
  Python in
    Maemo

         12:00
  Kiwi - GUI
Programming in
    Python
 Maemo plugin
   tutorial

         13:00
    Lunch

         14:00

  GUADEC CA
  GUADEC ES
         15:00
 BoF meetings
      by
region/countty...

         16:00

         17:00

         18:00
  Automated
 software and
    repair

         19:00
   GnuFIFA
   Football
 Championship
in the Stadium

         20:00
Closing doors

Note: presentations are of 45~50 minutes, and start at the hour (as
previously agreed).

It only includes those presentations listed in
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/WarmUpWeekend

I can update the wiki once we have de final schedule defined.

/Josep

P.S.: It might not look like it, but there is some thought behind the
schedule :)

El dv 05 de 05 del 2006 a les 16:06 +0200, en/na Quim Gil va escriure:
> People interested in the WarmUp Weekend, please concentrate your efforts
> here.
>
> WARNING: we need the schedule for GUADEC-ES and GUADEC-CAT! Please
> provide it before Friday 12th. We need to know asap your schedule with
> times/rooms in order to make the grid - it's not that relevant yet the
> author/content of each session.
>
> Proposal for the non ES/CAT:
>
> (Updated at http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/WarmUpWeekend - feel free
> to add your comments  there)
>

> FRIDAY 23rd
>
> 15h Infodesk open for accreditation and info. Entrance Hall open (under
> construction) with wifi and cords. Marquee open with wifi and cords.
>
> 19h Closing doors.
>
> Nit de Sant Joan party - to be defined.

WUW shedule
Legend