[guadec-list] GUADEC logo and motto

Looking at the (still buggy) new homepage -
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=61267&action=view - makes me
think about that debate on the meaning of the acronym GUADEC, and if we
should still promote it or drop it like we did with G.N.O.M.E.

I'd like o see in this header a bigger logo, overlapping the grey strip
on the top (it doesn't make any harm and it shows integration
GNOME-GUADEC). Currently the logo is smaller than the description, which
doesn't make much sense.

Then I'd put the description below the logo, better integrate and in a
single line: The GNOME Conference

As for today, GUADEC is the single worldwide conference where the GNOME
community meets. The G.U.A.D.E.C. acronym is confusing, long and now it
also takes a lot of space.

What do you think?

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org