Re: [guadec-list] Brochure sources

En/na Ludovic Danigo ha escrit:

> (I am afraid we'll need the overbooked qgil on this :)

Just FYI, overbooked qgil needs to deliver a book tomorrow Monday, don't
expect to have al details finished until Tues-Wed but by all means the
book goes to the print on Thurs-Fri. Once this is done I will put some
full time work in GUADEC during February to catch up in all that needs
to be up to date.

> I will continue to work on the form from now to
> wednesday and list handling in Scribus. From Thursday
> to Sunday I won't be availaible.

You have pushed the baby until the current point, which is great. I
recommend people to send soon comments affecting design/layout so
Ludovic as time to implement changes.

About the content, this is something we can finish on the latest version
you leave in the wiki, if it's not finished before.

Claus has just posted an interesting message in marketing-list. Perhaps
we should continue and finish there the discussion about content, money,
etc? It's always risky to move debates between lists once they are
started...

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org