Re: [guadec-list] web site: editing.

En/na Murray Cumming ha escrit:

> Sorry for not being clearer: I have no edit tab on that page, though I
> have the edit tab on other pages.

You don't see the tab in the homepage, but you should see it in its own
page:

http://beta.guadec.org/guadec2006

Or click directly here:  http://beta.guadec.org/node/15/edit to see if
you have permissions.

> By the way, what do you mean by "plenary session"?

What has been called Keynote - but someone suggested that was not an
accurate term. A fully attended session, with no simultaneous sessions
in other tracks. Is this correct? If not, please provide the right wording.

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org