[guadec-list] Working on the official web theme & layout

Those of you interested in the look & feel, structure and navigation of
the website are invited to test and suggest improvements on tavon's
GUADEC theme, already available.

Post your comments at http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006/Website or
replying here, if you feel so lazy.

You can activate the GUADEC web theme by editing your profile under you
account - http://beta.guadec.org/user/

This is the web theme as tavon submitted it at the contest, a lot of
tuning is still needed. We need your feedback soon in order to polish
the theme sooner.

With an ongoing call for papers, the brochure distributed to possible
sponsors and the registration about to be started, we need a really
nice-looking and very usable GUADEC website.

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org