[guadec-list] Weekly meeting reminder

Like every Monday, today we meet at #guadec (irc.gnome.org) at 20h UTC,
21h Vilanova time.

After the two previous meetings, we see these meetings are useful to
push some specific results. Tjis is why the suggestion for today is to
have only a couple of topics:

Topics:

- Sponsors' brochure: steps to finish it. A last review.

- Website: steps to release the website. Homepage elements, navigation
and new theme implementation.

- ...?

If you can't attend the meeting your feedback by email is useful as well.

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org