[guadec-list] proposal: regular phone meetings

Hi,

I would like to see us having regular phone meetings, including, if possible, a representative of the Generalitat and the university. I am convinced that this would help us refocus on top priorities (the call for papers, sponsorship, accommodation and travel costs) and increase participation.

I am sure that others, like me, don't have access to IRC regularly. I realise that cost is an issue, but I believe we can quickly find someone to host the calls in Spain or France if we are agreed on principle. For my part, I know that I will be much more available for phone meetings than IRC meetings.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary