Re: [guadec-list] Sponsor's Brochure

> > The problem is or we put ; + "ands" everywhere or
> we
> > don't follow the correct rule and don't do
> punctuation
> > at all on list.
> > Given the hackish bullet list support I opted for
> the
> > second one to not make thing uglier than they are.
>
> I don't understand what you mean.

I mean that bullet list must be consistent. If one
ends with ; + "and" for the last item, then all should
do.
This is IMHO not possible with we don't want the
bullet list look crappy. If lines are too long it
gives somtething like this :
    *
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah;
    *
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah;
    * blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
blahblah; and
    *
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah.

With no way to tweak it for it to look better ( and
believe me I tryed quite a few thing without much
succes :-( )

IMHO it should look like this :
    *
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah;
    *
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah;
    * blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
      blahblah; and
    *
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah.

Scribus 1.2 has no support for bullet list at all.
I'll have a look to 1.3 tonight to see if it now
support them.

--
Ludovic Danigo