Re: Scribus help (was Re: [guadec-list] Brochure design settled - need content work)

I'm about to go to Málaga to the
http://www.opensourceworldconference.com/ - I'll be offline during te
day I guess but online late night. I will meet Javi in Málaga and I'll
try to (finally) send the last text proposal fillund the CampusMes etc
information, also the sponsors packages details.

Tongiht we will have GUADEC logo as well...

En/na Davyd Madeley ha escrit: