[guadec-list] Cheap accomodation

The most obvious options for cheap accommodation in Vilanova are the
Youth Hostel and the camping. Both are a bit away from the venue but
there are frequent buses and the distance can be also covered walking
(nice promenade) or by rented bycicle.

Youth Hostel
http://www.vilanovaturisme.net/en/html/allotjaments/albergs.htm#activitat01
The regular price is 22,55EUR for 1 night with breakfast. The owners
make us a 15% discount if we book the whole hostel (40 beds). I think
this is interesting and not just for the 15%.

Camping
Prices starting at 15€ par person without breakfast (
http://www.vilanovapark.es/06_bungSub?f=29 ) but with right to use the
services including the swimming pool (
http://www.vilanovapark.es/01_instalaciones.php?f=72 ). We haven't
talked about possible discounts yet.

Another possibility is to rent the whole or a good % of rooms at the
university residence (
http://www.vilanovaturisme.net/en/html/allotjaments/residencies.htm#activitat01
) which is next to the venue, 45 flats for 2/3 people. This might be not
that cheap though. But is our next option.

I will provide more information during this week. In the meantime you
can check http://www.vilanovaturisme.net/en/html/allotjaments/home.htm

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org