Fwd: [guadec-list] Re: Sorting out the teams

Just forwading.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carlos Fenollosa <topopardo topopardo com>
Date: 26-abr-2006 9:31
Subject: Re: [guadec-list] Re: Sorting out the teams
To: Pedro Villavicencio Garrido <pvillavi gmail com>

I think it's difficult to hire the main stadium. Nevertheless, there
are training stadiums, artificial grass and "tierra" (in english:
soil? dust? sand?) but I'm not sure if they are open to hire.

We might need just to try, and if it's an international event we might
get permission. But my football team (I'm from Vilanova, remember)
tried to hire the stadium once and they told us that that wasn't
possible :(
--
Greetings from Carlos Fenollosa
My weblog: http://weblog.topopardo.com