[guadec-list] Call for speaker to fill their profil

Hi,

could the GUADEC speaker on the mailing-list fill their profile with at least a contact mail
in order to help Sara continue her great job at contacting speakers to get photo and bio ?

Most of the missing contact address could be find in mailing-list, but we won't be sure that
they're still valid and anyway GUADEC organisators need a way to contact speaker I think.

Maybe we can had this requisite to next year call for paper ?

Can someone on planet make some noise about that so that as much speaker as possible
could help us by filling their profile ?

Thanks.

-- Ludovic Danigo