Re: Barcelona report

Hi,

Tim Ney a écrit :
There is no significant university student participation.

Isn't this something of a negative point for GUADEC? Students are our lifeblood.

Timetable 27 May, Sat. Venue available (no staffing) - GUADEC arrivals
28 May, Sun. Venue available (no staffing) - OPENING DAY GUADEC
29 May, Mon.  IGC Opening reception
30 May, Tues. First day of IGC  - 3 GUADEC sessions/3 IGC sessions
31 May, Wed.  Second day of IGC - 3 GUADEC sessions/3 IGC sessions

For clarification: 3 GUADEC sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday means 3 keynotes, right? We're talking about the main hall? We can still have say a 2 day hack-fest, if we would like to? And organise BOFs and brainstorming sessions off the beaten track?

Also, on Monday, can I take it that we won't have any access to the main hall for keynotes? If we would like to do plenum sessions, we must do them elsewhere?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary