[guadec-list] Preparing the website release

http://beta.guadec.org/

I've put some hours today in the website. Tomorrow I will put some more
in order to have something soft-releasable. Once is released we can
continue improving it, but at least we could substitute the current
http://www.guadec.org

Please test the site, create/edit content there, send your suggestions
here and your bugs to
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=website (component
guadec.org). Only critical bugs will stop the soft-release. I'm thinking
of 1st January, depending of the availability of sysadmins to point
www.guadec.org to the drupal.

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org