Re: [guadec-list] Issues to solve asap

En/na Thilo Pfennig ha escrit:

> it is simple. It is nearly the same, but do not add any brackets.
>
> #REDIRECT GUADEC2006/Meetings

It is not nearly the same because I renamed the pages by clicking the
RenamePage link at the end fo the pages, then filling a form.   ;)  here
is no link for RedirectPage, sadly.

Got the point and thanks for the tip. I looked at the Help and I
couldn't realise how to do it.

> I think good preparation also leaves more time for actual

(...) I've added a "press and video coverage" point in the agenda of the
Local Team next Monday. We'll make sure the people in charge of the
coverage have in consideration your feedback. Thank you.

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org