[guadec-list] Website navigation and content

http://guadectest.ourproject.org/

- Navigation: if nobody objects this will be the GUADEC navigation in
the new released site. This navigation may evolve as long as we approach
the event dates - and pass them away.

I'm not happy at all with the main GNOME navigation bar because in the
GUADEC context has some strong consistancies. But there are hotter fires
out there so by default we better don't touch it. If someone has better
suggestions, please go ahead.

- Content: by now the only pages that need to be filled are those
linking directly from this GUADEC navigation bar. Feel free to edit and
improve them. Feel also free to play with the Warm Up forum, sith real
comments and questions if possible. Posts in Spanish and Catalan are
also welcome.

All these issues are managed at a web admin level, so they are not
stopping the migration to the GNOME server. I mean, they can be
completed in the definitive site before the website release.

What is currently stopping the migration is the registration process,
some minor adjustments to the Drupal core and the contributed modules
and some days of testing just in case.

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org