Re: guadec-list Digest, Vol 1, Issue 154

Hi Telsa,

Telsa Gwynn wrote:
> The longer I leave this, the sillier I feel, so I had better ask
> now.

No need to feel silly :)

> I think quite a few people were looking
> at the ferry from Newcastle to travel, so I may not be the only one.

I'm arriving Saturday too, I think the "bring your sleeping bag &
bed roll" accommodation is available for Saturday and Sunday
night, though. If not, someone will hopefully "lend" me some
floorspace :) I went through the Norwegian site, for what it's
worth.

Cheers,
Dave.

--