Re: Guadec accommodation 3.4-9.4.

On Fri, 2002-03-15 at 16:13, Ville Pätsi wrote:
> I'm looking also for accommodation. I'm staying from the 3rd to the 9th
> of April. I wouldn't mind bringing my sleeping bag and using the floor.
> Also how long does it take to travel by train from Sevilla to Madrid? My
> flight leaves at 10:00 on the morning of 9th. So should I go to Madrid
> already on the 8th, and and spend the night there?

madrid-sevilla/sevilla-madrid is 2,5 hours, And you can be sure it is
that, since if the train arrives more than 5 minutes later, you get your
money back. So, be sure that if you get the train for a given time, it
will arrive on time.

The first train from sevilla to madrid, AFAIK, is at 7 AM/7.30 AM, so I
think you'll have to come on the night before, since to the 2.5 hours,
you must add 30 mins in the underground from the station to the airport,
and then, the check-in time for your flight.

cheers