Re: What the hell was that?

On Sun, 2002-04-21 at 05:03, Daniel Pisano wrote:
    Whoa, all of the sudden, I get a bunch of important e-mails that were
    supposed to be dispatched a month ago!
    What happened?

    Now I know, why no-one ever sent an e-mail about those vacancies that we
    had at the house!

    my, oh my,
    Daniel

Noticed that too. Maybe someone turned moderation on and forgot to flush
the moderation queue until after the conference..?

Tuomas

--
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen  :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert ximian com :: www.ximian.com       :: ::