GUADEC Site Hosting

Hi all,

I'd like to rehost guadec.org on widget (the GNOME webserver), as it makes a
lot of sense to administer it there, and develop it in GNOME CVS.

Additionally, I'd like to host many of the photos, and keep a record of the
various GUADEC sites for the future.

Currently it's hosted on alfa.sinetgy.com, and the nameservers are in
Denmark: andersine.tdu.dk, ptah.dkuug.dk. The NIC record is owned by DKUUG
Dansk UNIX System Brugergruppe.

Who do I talk to? :)

- Jeff

--
     "I think a lot of the basis of the open source movement comes from
                procrastinating students." - Andrew Tridgell