Re: GU4DEC - Let's start the discussion now.

El jue, 11-04-2002 a las 10:14, Tuomas Kuosmanen escribió:
> On Wed, 2002-04-10 at 22:53, José Rodríguez Ruibal wrote:
>
>     Completely with you. Can anyone prepare a list or estimate how many
>     Gnome-related
>     people is in their contry interested in Guadec conference?
>
> This is something very inaccurate, but have a look here:
>
>     http://tigert.gimp.org/files/gimp.jpeg
>
> It is a list of people who set their home location in Xach's "xearth
> database" - I pulled the stuff out of it a long time ago, so the
> database is old. But this represents somewhat the population of #gimp a
> longish time ago. But I guess we get the picture where most of the
> people are located. It does not show our favourite DownUnder friends, or
> many other guys who nowadays frequent in #gnome etc, but I guess the
> rough idea is still valid.

Well, looking at this map (and, of course, with the ideas of "GU4DEC -
Let's start the discussion now." messages in mind)...

What about Mexico?

Regards.

A.

--
Antonio Zugaldía -> antonio zugaldia com -> azugaldia yahoo es
http://zugaldia.com/antonio -> http://astrogranada.org/~azugaldia