Re: GU4DEC - Let's start the discussion now.

El mié, 10-04-2002 a las 14:14, Mikael Hallendal escribió:

[...]

> I think using this list is a good place, that way everyone already on
> this list will be able to follow the discussions.

I agree with this.

> Thanks for starting this discussions right away.
>
> And to agree with Antonio's response, I think we should consider either
>
> 1) Switch between US and Europe every other year
> 2) Have two conferences (which is kind-of-bad since that way not
>    everyone will get together).

Well, I think that (2) is not a good idea for the same reasons you
explain, and about (1), when I was talking about not thinking only in
Europe, I was not thinking in switching to USA as the only option...

Regards.

A.

--
Antonio Zugaldía -> antonio zugaldia com -> azugaldia yahoo es
http://zugaldia.com/antonio -> http://astrogranada.org/~azugaldia