Re: custom treemodel?

On 5/17/06, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
Maybe you should just store the Palette in the list model and use
cell_data_func callbacks to show it in the treeview.

Hmm, that's an interesting idea.  I'll look into that.

I've done it in Glom, but the gtkmm example is simpler.

I assume you wrote the example Murray?  Could you try to explain to me
the concept behind the GlueItem and GlueList stuff in there?  I know
there are some comments in the code, but I'm having a hard time
getting the big picture of what you're using them for.

Jonner