Re: Debugging a (probably) GladeXML-related segfault -- FIXED

Hey there,

funny how sometimes you seem to have to go public first before the
solution hits you over the head and then seems so glaringly obvious...
oh well, I guess it was worth the bit of embarrassment :)

I noticed that the plugin was linked against libglademm, but the main
app wasn't (it wasn't using Glade for anything itself) so I thought I'd
change that.  Poof, the error was gone.  Should've been obious, I
guess... sometimes you just can't see the forest for all the trees.
Anyway, Murray, your comment about the thing reinitializing got me
thinking and ending up with the solution.  Obviously, the plugin
reloading forced the Glade stuff to reinitialize... with libglademm
being linked against the main app this disappeared.  Good job guys :)

Thanks for your help!

Jan

--

| Jan Oberländer   <mindriot gmx net> |