Gtk::TreeView

Hello,

I'm new to using Gtk::TreeView.
I have a tree view with 2 columns. One column for texts and one column for a boolean.

If I want to perform some functions when the "check box" (for the boolean value) is checked/unchecked on a certain row, which signal do I use to connect my signal handler?

And if this row has some children rows, is there a way I can find and iterate through these children rows under the currently selected row?

I cannot find any examples around.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rose

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.