Re: [OT] full pathname to a specific file

B.Hakvoort wrote:
> Hi Bartek,
>
> i'm quite sure you will find what you are looking for at
> http://gtkmm.org/docs/glibmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/group__MiscUtils.html

no, unfortunately that does not do quite what I want, but it's ok! Thanks.

The best solution would be something that produces a full pathname from
a relative one. (as my app is often called from the command line)

but this makes it fully integrated with filemanagers that pass it the
full pathname to an image, but this works adequately enought

-Bartek