Re: Gtk::DrawingArea and libglademm

Hi,
* My Gtk::DrawingArea is created with Glade and it's referenced with refXml->get_widget(). I don't know how to do that my class be a subclass of the DrawingArea that I've created with Glade and the widget call the on_expose_event(GdkEventExpose *event) to redraw every time is needed.

I'm not sure if you know, you can't call on_expose_event(GdkEventExpose *event) directly, instead you have to call widget->queue_draw() or queue_draw_area(...). Then the mainloop add your repaint request to the scheduler and the callback on_expose_event gets called ... hope that helps

regards!

Alex

--
Alexander Gehlert - Intern
reply to : alexander gehlert raritan com

Raritan Zwickau
Software Development
Scheringerstrasse 1
08056 Zwickau