Re: Gdk::Drawable::create_cairo_context not found

benben wrote:
I need to use the drawing area widget, but the member function create_cairo_context() is not found in class Gdk::Drawable. In fact, the whole Gtkmm library makes no mention of cairo at all.

I guess this is an installation error. How do I fix this?

I basically make install'ed all the dependencies but didn't use any optional configurations.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Ben

Problem solved. This feature is not in the lastest release yet.

Ben