Help us test the printing example

Hello gtkmm people,

Murray and I have noticed that we see different behaviour
of the same example, so we suspect that it is due to the
arch being used. So I would like to ask everyone who has
the environment ready to build gtkmm from CVS to take
a few minutes and help us finally resolve bug #347857
by doing the following:

- compile and run the example in examples/book/printing/advanced/
- try to print to pdf
- execute File|Print preview and resize the preview window
- open the preview window again

Please report any crashes that you encounter and also mention
the arch you use. Any valgrind logs and/or gdb backtraces are
also welcome.

Marko