Re: differents documentations for same version

On Wed, 2006-04-12 at 08:06 -0700, eduardo fiss beloni wrote:
> I'm sorry...
> I 'll try to be more precise: take a look at the
> attached screenshots...

So, there is a slight difference in appearance. Probably one is from a
later version with a different css stylesheet. We make improvements in
each new release of gtkmm.

If your version of debian does not have the latest version of gtkmm then
you should ask the debian gtkmm maintainer about it, possibly via their
bugs system.

www.openismus.com