Re: New GTK+ classes to wrap

У пон, 03. 04 2006. у 19:03 -0500, Jonathon Jongsma пише:

> What architecture are you running?  If it's an AMD64 ...

No, just x86.

> It might be enough just to install the libpng-dev packages from your
> distro,

I had the devel package, so...

> or you might need to install them from source to the same
> prefix you're installing cairo with jhbuild.

...that's what I did and now it's ok. Checkouts took really long
for some reason. Thanks everyone.

So Armin, how are we going to split this, since there will be a
RecentChooser base class (who does which half)?

Marko