MIT-SHM example

Hello all,

Does anybody have a simple example of using MIT-SHM to render an image on a gtkmm application?

And does anyone have a reference to the MIT-SHM API or how to set up the window, modify raw pixels, etc.?

I did a lot of searching but I found no clues.

Thanks so much,
Rose

Scan and help eliminate destructive viruses from your inbound and outbound e-mail and attachments. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.