Re: link problem on mingw32

Hi Jean, bonjour!
Look, I have just jumped into your problem, so, I don't know if some has already told this, but here I go.
It look to me that you are using the gtkmm version found at the GIMP site, naaah, that version has a lot of problems when trying to use it with GTKmm, I know, I know, this is just MHO and others might have a different perspective, that's OK. Any ways, there is a GTKmm site recomended by GTKmm: http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports/, download the dev, and at installation time it will look for the GTK+ library, if it does not find it, then it will download it from the net for you, nice isn't it?

NOTE* Please, please, please, make sure you have no traces of GTK+ version provided by GIMP in your computer, before installing gtkmm version recomended, otherwise you will run into problems.

Have fun!
Jean Vittor <jean vittor free fr> wrote:

>Cedric Gustin wrote:

>>In the meantime, please use the gtkmm 2.6.2 build with the
>>"-Wl,--enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc" at link time (add it to LDFLAGS)
>>and report any problem with the gtkmm 2.8.1 build I will upload later
>>today.
>>

>I managed to link with gtkmm-2.6.2 and
>"-Wl,--enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc" link options.
>
>Now, it complains that entry point atk_relation_add_target does not
>exist in libatk-1.0-0.dll.
>
>Is it a version problem (I have installed atk-1.9.0.zip &
>atk-dev-1.9.0.zip) ?

* You cannot exercise your power to a point of humiliation.
                       - Jean Chretien

* It's amazing how the small seeds of distrust and misunderstanding
can yield a crop of hate and death...

* If that document has fine printing anywhere, just chuck it in the garbage
                      - Jorge Escalante
Ma'assalama! Adiós! bye!

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.